- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic Symphonic Grand Series Timpano Hammered
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #500835 000905000 500835000905000
6-Month* financing available.
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating ...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional tone, state-of-the-art construction.
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating a less complex block-style pedal system with both hand and foot fine-tuners for easy and precise tuning. Cambered copper kettles are standard percussion equipment and are available with precision hammered finish.
The cast frame features two main wheels and a double caster under the pedal arm, making them easy to move. Double-locking wheels keep the drums securely in place by controlling both roll and swivel motions. Combining high performance features with state-of-the-art manufacturing, Majestic's Symphonic Grand series offers this professional-level timpani to a wider range of players.
- Kettle: Seamless, deep-drawn from single copper sheet. Computer controlled process for consistency. Cambered bowl for optimal resonance and sustain.
- Finish: Hammered finish. Hammering is automated for consistency.
- Frame: Cast aluminum with double locking wheels that stop, roll, and swivel.
- Pedal: European-style block pedal with foot fine-tuner.
- Tuning: Large, easy-to-read adjustable tuning gauge, hand and foot fine-tuners standard for fast and accurate tuning. Timpani with full range up to 1-1/4 octaves per drum.
- Drum Heads: Remo Renaissance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.