- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Malletech 5.0 Stiletto Marimba, Height Adjustable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02807 000000000 J02807000000000
6-Month* financing available.
With a retail price of about $2,500 less than the Malletech Imperial Grand or Roadster, you might be able to find a Honduran rosewood 5-octave marimb...Click To Read More About This Product
Great-sounding, affordable marimba.
With a retail price of about $2,500 less than the Malletech Imperial Grand or Roadster, you might be able to find a Honduran rosewood 5-octave marimba for a few hundred dollars less, but why would you? All this Malletech marimba technology for the same price as other brands.
While the low Stiletto bars are narrower than the Imperial Grand, they are still wide and powerful. However, because of the closer spacing, any cross stick grip player can get a comfortable octave starting on the lowest ˜C'.
The Stiletto resonators are the lightest in the world. You can lift the low section with one hand. Engineered to be set up by one person. Also, because the Stiletto bars are longer, they are less susceptible to cracking when overplayed. And if you ever do lose control, Malletech's replacement bars are affordable. Go crazy. Be sensible. Get a Stiletto.
18 tunable, 43 stationary resonators
- Enchanting sound
- Closer spacing
Five octaves of superior craftsmanship.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.