- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Malletech Burritt Marimba, Height Adjustable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02802 000000000 J02802000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Michael J. Burritt, Professor of Percussion at the world-renowned Eastman School of Music, came to Malletech in 2010 to lay down a design challenge. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Radical marimba design.
Michael J. Burritt, Professor of Percussion at the world-renowned Eastman School of Music, came to Malletech in 2010 to lay down a design challenge. He wanted low octave reaches as easy as the Malletech Stiletto Marimba, but with a sound as big as their full-sized instruments. He wanted more highs on the highs and more lows on the lows. He wanted a completely new look.
The result is the visually arresting, incredible-sounding MJB 5.0 Michael J Burritt marimba. This is state-of-the-art marimba technology in the world right now, and merits a presence in top quality recording studios, concert halls and jazz stages anywhere in the world.
Harley look, Stradivarius sound. The Malletech of the future, here today.
- Patented metal-topped resonator tuners
- Massive 4-inch diameter slow-bent low resonators
- New deep-bass bar geometry
- Extremely rigid twin-screw, belt driven height adjustment
- 25 tunable, 36 stationary resonators
Order for your satisfaction, order for your career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.