- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One 3100 #9304 A442 Marimba with Traditional Keyboard and Basso Bravo Resonators
5 Octave Concert Frame
- Write a Review
- #L18966 000001001 L18966000001001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The marimba one 3100 is by far one of the most rigid and durable and rigid marimbas available. The end frames have more wood than Marimba One's Izzy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stunning craftsmanship combined with an ultra lightweight design.
The marimba one 3100 is by far one of the most rigid and durable and rigid marimbas available. The end frames have more wood than Marimba One's Izzy frame and they laser engrave tape measures into the end frames so you always know the keyboard height. To raise and lower the marimba, simply turn a handle at each end frame. You can choose to have our all wood rails or our new black aluminum-and-wood rails. 100% designed and built in our California factory.
Experience the exquisite build and unrivaled quality of Marimba One instruments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.