- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One M1 Concert Xylophone with Enhanced Keyboard
4 Octave Concert Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73108 000002001 L73108000002001
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by the famous Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones, Marimba One created the next-level M1 xylophone. The M1 produces clear sound with great p...Click To Read More About This Product
Pair the Enhanced keyboard with Classic resonators and rosewood bars for brilliant sound.
Inspired by the famous Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones, Marimba One created the next-level M1 xylophone. The M1 produces clear sound with great projection thanks to Marimba One's expansion of JC Deagan's curved #1 and #4 rails and resonators. Hand-selected in Belize by Ron Samuels in 2012, the rosewood used to make the xylophone bars for the M1 is the hardest rosewood that M1 has ever used. The rosewood is so hard that it's nearly impossible to pit with normal playing techniques and mallets. The bars have a brilliance to them, with an evenness and balance that will make the M1 xylophone the preferred choice. All of Marimba One's xylophones are voiced using the same processes and techniques that they use on all of their marimbas. The concert xylophone is built with a lightweight, durable frame similar to the One Vibe with 4” locking casters.
Enhanced Keyboard, Classic Resonators
Combine the Enhanced keyboard with Classic resonators to extend the dynamic range of the xylophone for brilliant projection. Upgrading to Marimba One's Enhanced keyboard puts this xylophone into an entirely new category.
Enjoy this concert xylophone for years to come. Order today.
- Octaves: 3.5 or 4.0
- Frame: Lightweight, concert
- Locking Casters: 4"
- Keyboard: Traditional level with Classic resonators
- Bars: Rosewood
- Finish: Durable powder-coated, black
- Tuning: A=440, A=442, or A=443
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built in tape measure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.