- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One One Vibe 3 Octave Vibraphone A442
Gold Bars Concert Frame with Motor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57522 000002001 L57522000002001
6-Month* financing available.
The One Vibe captures the warmth and resonance of the legendary vibraphones of the 1970s. The big difference is the evenness of the keyboard voicing ...Click To Read More About This Product
A442 Vibraphone set with Izzy frame.
The One Vibe captures the warmth and resonance of the legendary vibraphones of the 1970s. The big difference is the evenness of the keyboard voicing and the projection of the Vibe—it is unsurpassed in dynamic range. The Vibe was designed from the ground up by Ron Samuels and the same team of engineers and master craftspeople that have been bringing you the most respected marimbas worldwide. Marimba One's vibraphones are 100% designed and manufactured in their Arcata California factory.
The Vibe's Izzy height adjustment system lets you effortlessly raise and lower the keyboard playing height. The frame is 100% silent and the most rigid in the industry. Marimba One's patented magnetic drive system for the resonator fans means you never have to hook up belts of cables, and the fans always stop in the open position.
A442 tuning is typically used in an ensemble, orchestra, or band setting
- Warmth and resonant tone
- Massive dynamic range
- Effortlessly height adjustment
- Frame is silent and rigid
Easy to move, rewarding to play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.