- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9602 A442 5.0 Octave Marimba with Enhanced Keyboard and Classic Resonators 4"casters
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46864 000000001 L46864000000001
6-Month* financing available.
Euipped with Marimba One's Premium keyboard option, which features rosewood bars selected for their natural projection. Processing through the Classi...Click To Read More About This Product
Five-octave marimba with excellent dynamic range.
Euipped with Marimba One's Premium keyboard option, which features rosewood bars selected for their natural projection. Processing through the Classic Resonator option results in excellent volume and projection, along with a broad dynamic range. It is ideal in concert settings.
This model is delivered on the Wave frame, designed and built to last for decades. It is constructed of heavy-walled, lightweight aluminum for strength and maneuverability. Built by Marimba One’s team of talented and dedicated craftspeople in Arcata, California. It is height adjustable and easily transported.
This #9602 is tuned to A=442 and comes on rugged 4” casters for easy moves from here to there within a rehearsal and/or performance facility. It is more than adequate for the vast majority of transport an instrument of this type undergoes.
- Five octaves
- Enhanced keyboard
- Classic resonators
- Wave frame
- Tuned to A=442
- 4" caster package
Popular with orchestras, schools and venues. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.