- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9613 A442 5.0 Octave Marimba with Premium Keyboard and Classic Resonators 8"casters and Accessory Bar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46880 000000001 L46880000000001
6-Month* financing available.
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Premium keyboard option, which features rosewood bars that have been selected from literally thousands...Click To Read More About This Product
Five-octave marimba with accessory bar and 8" wheels.
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Premium keyboard option, which features rosewood bars that have been selected from literally thousands of other bars. The rich and complex harmonics of this elite keyboard, along with its vast dynamic range, resonance and clarity, when processed through the Classic Resonator option results in an even, smooth and thrilling timbre and presence.
This model is delivered on the Wave frame, designed and built to last for decades. It is constructed of heavy-walled, lightweight aluminum for strength and maneuverability. Built by Marimba One’s team of talented and dedicated craftspeople in Arcata, California. It is height adjustable and includes a mounted accessory bar for auxiliary percussion instruments, mounted music stands, or anything else whose easy proximity will aid a performance. This model comes on rugged 8” casters for easy moves from the rehearsal space to the transport truck, or from backstage to front and center.
- Premium keyboard
- Classic resonators
- Wave stand
- 8" casters
- Tuned to A=442
- Accessory bar
All your ensemble needs in a marimba. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.