- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9614 A442 5.0 Octave Marimba with Traditional Keyboard and Basso Bravo Resonators 8"casters and Accessory Bar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46893 000000001 L46893000000001
6-Month* financing available.
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Traditional keyboard option, which features select rosewood bars that have bright top bars, an even an...Click To Read More About This Product
Popular keyboard style with enhanced warmth and resonance.
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Traditional keyboard option, which features select rosewood bars that have bright top bars, an even and balanced center section, and lower bars that produce a rich and dark bass. This evenness and presence, when processed through the Basso Bravo resonator option, lends an enhanced warmth and resonance across the entire range.
This model is delivered on the five-octave Wave frame, designed and built to last for decades. It is constructed of heavy-walled, lightweight aluminum for strength and maneuverability. Built by Marimba One’s team of talented and dedicated craftspeople in Arcata, California.
The Marimba One 9614 comes on rugged 8” casters for easy moves from the rehearsal space to the transport truck, or from backstage to front and center. It also includes a mounted accessory bar for auxiliary percussion instruments, mounted music stands or other accessories.
- Traditional keyboard
- Warm-sounding resonators
- Five-octave frame
- Tuned to A=442
- 8" Casters
- Accessory bar
Five octaves, 8" casters, accessory bar. Very nicely equipped.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.