- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9615 A440 5.0 Octave Marimba with Enhanced Keyboard and Basso Bravo Resonators 8"casters and Accessory Bar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46886 000000001 L46886000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Enhanced keyboard option, which features rosewood bars selected for their natural projection. Processi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This instrument is equipped with Marimba One's Enhanced keyboard option, which features rosewood bars selected for their natural projection. Processing through the Basso Bravo Resonator option results in a satisfying blend of Marimba One’s most articulate keyboard and the Basso Bravo’s renowned warmth. It has become the most popular model for universities, venues and the world’s most discriminating professionals.ttings.
This model is delivered on the five-octave Wave frame, designed and built to last for decades. It is constructed of heavy-walled, lightweight aluminum for strength and maneuverability. Built by Marimba One’s team of talented and dedicated craftspeople in Arcata, California.
The Marimba One 9615 comes on rugged 8” casters for easy moves from the rehearsal space to the transport truck, or from backstage to front and center. It also includes a mounted accessory bar for auxiliary percussion instruments, mounted music stands, or other accessories.
- Enhanced keyboard
- Basso Bravo resonators
- Tuned to A=440
- Five-octave frame
- 8" Casters
- Accessory bar
Marimba One's most popular professional instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.