- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Sonic Energy Tiger Gong
- Write a Review
- J49543 000001000 J49543000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Tiger Gong is traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. The name tells you already that the roaring and growling ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional crafting techniques make this tiger roar.
The MEINL Tiger Gong is traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. The name tells you already that the roaring and growling sound is reminiscent to that of a tiger. It has a very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot. Similar to the Opera Gong, it has a good amount of splash, but in comparison less of a descending bend effect. The gong comes with an appropriate beater.
- Traditionally handcrafted in China using a special bronze alloy
- Roaring and growling sound
- Very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot
- Good amount of splash with less of a descending bend effect
- Includes an appropriate beater
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.