- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musser M300 / M360 / M7360 Classic Grand 4.3 Octave Kelon Marimba
With Concert Frame (M-300)
- Write a Review
- 483789 000849000 483789000849000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classic Grand Kelon marimba, 4.3 octave, dual resonator track positioning, distortion-free bar suspension system, with mallets, shallow drop cover. A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Grand Kelon marimba, 4.3 octave, dual resonator track positioning, distortion-free bar suspension system, with mallets, shallow drop cover. Available with concert frame as M300, Moto-cart frame as M360 or All Terrain Frame as M7360. The concert frame is Black plexatone with gold powder coated resonators that are arched and mitered, while the M360 has a motor cart frame that is 2" square steel in black with silver powder-coated resonators that are straight in shape. The M7360 features a heavy duty frame and 8" tires.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.