- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxey Practice Marimba 3 Octave (C-C)
Condition 2 - Blemished Padouk 888366069783
- Write a Review
- #502505 005902011 502505005902011
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MPM was conceived by professional percussionist Linda Maxey for use by students of all ages, providing an exceptional instrument at a fraction of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A complete instrument for the intermediate or beginner.
The MPM was conceived by professional percussionist Linda Maxey for use by students of all ages, providing an exceptional instrument at a fraction of what a professional marimba set costs. The high-quality tuning and craftsmanship of this instrument has set a new standard for this mid-level instrument market. The MPM may be used as a step-up, but many band directors choose this as the first and only instrument for their students in 6th-8th grades. It is so useful that many high school students keep it for home practice of state audition music. Virtually all 2-mallet audition music fits on this instrument and all scales can be played in at least 2 octaves.
- 3 Octave (c -c) allowing 2 octave scales in all keys
- Professionally tuned 1 3/4" wide african padouk bars
- Adjustable height x-stand
- All parts, tuning and workmanship guaranteed
Dimensions - 51" x 28"ractice with a satisfying instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.