- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxey Practice Marimba 3 Octave (C-C)
Condition 2 - Blemished Padouk 888366069783
- Write a Review
- #502505 005902011 502505005902011
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MPM was conceived by professional percussionist Linda Maxey for use by students of all ages, providing an exceptional instrument at a fraction of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A complete instrument for the intermediate or beginner.
The MPM was conceived by professional percussionist Linda Maxey for use by students of all ages, providing an exceptional instrument at a fraction of what a professional marimba set costs. The high-quality tuning and craftsmanship of this instrument has set a new standard for this mid-level instrument market. The MPM may be used as a step-up, but many band directors choose this as the first and only instrument for their students in 6th-8th grades. It is so useful that many high school students keep it for home practice of state audition music. Virtually all 2-mallet audition music fits on this instrument and all scales can be played in at least 2 octaves.
- 3 Octave (c -c) allowing 2 octave scales in all keys
- Professionally tuned 1 3/4" wide african padouk bars
- Adjustable height x-stand
- All parts, tuning and workmanship guaranteed
Dimensions - 51" x 28"ractice with a satisfying instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear