- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AA Molto Symphonic Series Suspended Cymbal
Condition 2 - Blemished 18 in. 190839401892
- 470519 005972001 470519005972001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Explosive. AA cymbals combine musicality and energy for sounds that are bright, bold and explosive. Reinforced with the power and strength of multi-r...Click To Read More About This Product
AA cymbals combine musicality and energy for sounds that are bright, bold and explosive. Reinforced with the power and strength of multi-rolled, secret-process bronze shaped under 75 tons of hydraulic pressure, AA delivers with inner strength and outer energy. Cool for retro, right for now, these highly durable cymbals move a lot of air in any kind of music. From the Latin flavor of El Sabor to models that rock, swing, and groove, AA is extremely versatile.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.