- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
V6806 Traveler Snare Kit
Condition 1 - Mint
- 447612 004000000 447612004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This high-quality chromeplated snare has 10 self-aligning lugs, an adjustable vertical-release snare throw-off, and heavy-duty butt plate. Other feat...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A terrific snare setup for the road.
This high-quality chromeplated snare has 10 self-aligning lugs, an adjustable vertical-release snare throw-off, and heavy-duty butt plate. Other features include internal tone control, 20-strand snares, an extended-height stand with 1" chrome tubing, non-slip nylon bushings, and a fully-adjustable geared snare basket. Includes a Traveler Bag with wheels and retractable handle, tunable practice pad, rubber pad mount, drumsticks, and drum key.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.