- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MkVI Blonde Birch Xylosynth with Internal Sounds
Condition 2 - Blemished 2 Octave 194744020292
- H90634 005002003 H90634005002003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xylosynth is the only digital mallet instrument with a natural playing surface. The solid hardwood bars make the Xylosynth unique in the field of...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Digital xylophone with Birch laminate keys and internal sounds.
The Xylosynth is the only digital mallet instrument with a natural playing surface. The solid hardwood bars make the Xylosynth unique in the field of electronic mallet percussion along with the lightning speed piezo sensors and sophisticated filtering technology. Developed since 1985 this unique instrument should excite Marimba and Vibe players of all standards.
The unstained Birch Laminate keys are a modern-looking option. They are easier to manufacture than the Bubinga keys and accordingly are less expensive. The polyurethane coated laminated keys are not so temperature and humidity sensitive so you can rest easy about day-to-day care. They are slightly less dense than the bubinga keys so are slightly more sensitive but the difference is hardly noticeable.
Like most piano keyboards the Xylosynth is velocity sensitive “ the harder you hit the louder the sound “ with the full MIDI range from 0 to 127.
The controls on the Xylosynth are very simple. There are two knobs situated top right hand. One is for setting length of note from 0.03 to 8 seconds but can be overridden at any time using the sustain. The other is for setting sensitivity depending on certain factors such as your playing style or circumstance.
Next to the Power and ˜MIDI Out™ is the control panel where you can change sounds, transpose and sustain all in real time. It is also where you change functions and choose to scroll through all the sounds one at a time or make a smaller list of the sounds you need for a performance. You can also choose channel number for laptop based sounds or an ˜increment/decrement™ system should you need it.
This model features Wernick's onboard sounds for addtional sound options and can still access external sounds using the ˜MIDI out™ socket to connect to your sound source using the 4-meter MIDI cable provided.
- Birch laminate keys for natural playability and looks
- Speeds of 33 hits per second
- Transpose pedal allows player to shift to any key signature with real time octave switching
- Lightweight and compact, with fast set up and portability
- MIDI interface for unlimited sound options with no programming required
- Each instrument is custom made with exceptional build quality and reliability
- Gold-plated internal components
- Note length and sensitivity controls to adapt to your playing style allowing for true expression when playing
- Piezo transducers exclusively made for Wernick instruments
- 2 years parts and labour guarantee including keys
Experience the responsive physical playability of the Xylosynth, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.