- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl 14x12 Philharmonic Concert Field Drums Concert Drums
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #466986 000979000 466986000979000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl 14x12 Philharmonic Concert Field DrumsSuperior warmth, depth and tonal sensitivityThis 7.5mm ply Maple shell drum, available here in 14x12 inch...Click To Read More About This Product
Pearl 14x12 Philharmonic Concert Field Drums
Superior warmth, depth and tonal sensitivity
This 7.5mm ply Maple shell drum, available here in 14x12 inch, comes with Pearl's exclusive Triad Silent Strainer System and SuperHoop II rims, and offers a superior warmth, depth and tonal sensitivity never before available to a Field Drum. This is without doubt the finest traditional style Field Drum on the market today.State of the art design and craftsmanship
These incredible drums represent state of the art design and craftsmanship, combined with groundbreaking innovation allowing the player unprecedented control over the tone, dynamics and performance of the instrument. A proprietary combination of three unique snare sets, using both graduated and even tensioning, offers seamless timbral overlapping and ultra-smooth dynamic transition, plus a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range.Three individual tension adjusters
The Triad Silent Strainer provides three individual tension adjusters allowing you to fine tune the optimum tension for each type of snare material, and a single global adjuster is used for overall tension. All snares can be effortlessly changed by simply loosening the adjuster and one drum key rod.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.