- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl PL910C Educational Snare and Bell Kit with Rolling Cart
- Write a Review
- #J51662 000001000 J51662000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The perfect start to the pursuit of excellence in percussion begins with high-quality instruments. Pearl's PL910C Educational Snare and Bell Kit with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A smart start in percussion.
The perfect start to the pursuit of excellence in percussion begins with high-quality instruments. Pearl's PL910C Educational Snare and Bell Kit with Rolling Cart contains superior components that are fast and easy to assemble. It features an easy-to-use, umbrella-style bell stand and an SK Steel Snare drum. The components of each kit store away for easy transport in their own custom-made carrying cases designed with durable reinforced handles and convenient pouches.
2.5 Octave Bells (F5-C8) with durable ABS plastic side frames
13 x 3 in. Wood Shell Snare Drum with Midnight Black Warp Finish
Separate heavy-duty "basket-style" snare top featuring a no-slip angle adjustment
PLBC-9 Nylon backpack style carrying case with reflective stripe
Built-in wide-set roller blade wheels
Heavy-duty multi-stop height adjustable retractable handle
Padded bag has zippered compartments
Umbrella Style Bell and Practice Pad Stand
8 in. tunable practice pad with stand mount features a realistic drum feel
Music rack attaches to the bells
Eliminates the need for a separate music stand
Plastic mallets and sticks are included
A complete kit ready to use with no added purchases. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.