- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX Suspended Cymbal - Brilliant
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70768 000002000 H70768000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In response to demand for a darker tone than current AA-series suspended cymbals, the Sabian AAX Suspended Cymbal with Dynamic Focus is the newest ad...Click To Read More About This Product
Darker, more modern sound.
In response to demand for a darker tone than current AA-series suspended cymbals, the Sabian AAX Suspended Cymbal with Dynamic Focus is the newest addition to Sabian's already sensational line-up. The redesigned AAX Suspended cymbals respond evenly at all dynamic levels and provide long sustain for increased projection and tone.
"The enhanced complexity and rich sound quality of our new AAX Suspended cymbals will become immediately apparent to the sophisticated musician," explains Sabian Master Product Specialist Mark Love. The AAX Suspended is ideal for orchestral players who appreciate pure, shimmering modern bright sounds at all levels. The brilliant finish on this model gives it sparkling presence under the stage lights.
AAX Dynamic Focus is an innovative Sabian concept that delivers total control by eliminating volume threshold and distortion. A bright attack, shimmering sustain, and ability to perform with excellence at all volumes are all hallmarks of this core Sabian cymbal series.
The AAX Suspended is hand crafted from Sabian B20 cast bronze. All AAX cymbals are protected by a special Sabian Two-Year Warranty in North America.
Sabian answers the demands of contemporary orchestral players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.