- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Artisan Traditional Symphonic Extra Dark Medium Crash - Brilliant
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70769 000001000 H70769000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In response to the overwhelmingly positive feedback received from professional percussionists to Artisan Traditional Symphonic Medium Heavy Extra Dar...Click To Read More About This Product
Darker, richer sound and a gorgeous brilliant finish.
In response to the overwhelmingly positive feedback received from professional percussionists to Artisan Traditional Symphonic Medium Heavy Extra Dark prototypes, Sabian is proud to announce the addition of these exceptional Extra Dark models to its orchestral cymbal line-up. Their brilliant finish looks stunning under stage lights and gives them visual appeal to match their sonic power.
"We quickly recognized that professional musicians loved these extra dark, heavy models for their ability to cut through the orchestra," said Sabian Master Product Specialist Mark Love. "They're easy to play softly at very low volumes, and still produce a fantastically rich sound."
Considerably darker than current Traditional Symphonic pairs, Sabian Extra Dark models provide exceptionally clear articulation, extended dynamic range and the ability to cut through any orchestral setting.
Artisan Traditional Symphonic Medium Heavy Extra Dark cymbals are handcrafted by Sabian Vault Artisans from Sabian B20 Cast Bronze, and are protected by a Sabian 2-Year Warranty in North America.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.