- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Concert Tom Set with Stand, 6 and 8 in.
- Write a Review
- #J45631 000000000 J45631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Concert toms are one of those must-have tools in every percussionist toolbox, and SPL is the first to offer economical solutions for this versatile i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect pair of concert toms to add some punctuating, old school flavor to your setup.
Concert toms are one of those must-have tools in every percussionist toolbox, and SPL is the first to offer economical solutions for this versatile instrument. SPL introduces a complete set of concert toms at a price for any budget, so you can add color and tonal opportunities for one low price to your ensembles.
Made from select basswood and covered in a Concert Black finish, these drums will fulfill the needs of any concert percussionist. This set includes 6 and 8 in. shells. This pair is the perfect addition to a drum set, delivering high, percussive attack.
The SPL Concert Dual Tom Stand
High-quality, heavy-duty double-braced chrome stand. Height adjustable with 7/8 in. tom arms. Includes memory locks for individual tom adjustment and overall height, so it always sets up correctly when disassembled. Includes heavy-duty rubber feet that will keep the stand in place while playing. The versatile 7/8 in. arms are also tilt-adjustable and works well with any tom that accepts 7/8 in. arms.
- Basswood shells
- Striking Concert Black finish
- Includes dual tom stand
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.