- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Concert Toms
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J21713
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound Percussion Labs provides top-quality concert instruments for every musical level, from beginner to experienced pro, to help expand playing and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A set of top-quality, economical set of concert toms from Sound Percussion.
Sound Percussion Labs provides top-quality concert instruments for every musical level, from beginner to experienced pro, to help expand playing and sound options. These Concert Toms offer great sound, durability and just the sound you need.
SPL introduces a complete set of concert toms at a price for any budget, so you can add color and tonal opportunities for one low price to your ensembles. Starting with a 6 tom for the high cutting percussive attack to the low boom of an 18 concert tom, SPL concert toms cover it all. Made from select basswood and covered in a concert black finish, these drums will fulfill the needs of any concert percussionist. This set includes 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16 and 18 shells.
You can use them as one complete set, or break them up and use them with your pep band instead of marching toms. Plus, you can add them to field band setup in the percussion pit, or add various pairs to your existing drum set. The flexibility of the dual adjustable tom stands (sold separately) allows you to break them out in pairs to be used by multiple percussionists at one time.
- Basswood shells
- Includes 6", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16" and 18" toms
- High-gloss concert black finish
- A set of adjustable stands allow a customized setup (sold separately)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.