Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha 4300 Series Standard Aluminum Timpani with Long Cover 32 in.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 32 in.
Yamaha 4300 Series Standard Aluminum Timpani with Long Cover 32 in.$2,868.99
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Best quality student timpano.
The similarity of features between the 4300 and 6300 Series allow the beginning or intermediate player to adjust with ease to the more advanced timpani series as they progress towards higher levels of performance.
In addition to its exceptional sound quality and value, the 4300 Standard Series boasts many features that allow the performer to play in their most natural and comfortable position. The recessed or sunken rod ears in the rim stays out of the performer's way, especially during sweeping motions. The cable-linked tuning gauge with letter and accidental indicators increase the performer's tuning accuracy, provides convenient tuning changes, and lends effective visual ear training for the beginning performer. The Teflon tape on the bearing edge ensures quiet tuning.
- Pedal spring and head tension are balanced so the set pitch is maintained even if the player removes his or her foot from the pedal.
- Frame design ensures maximum resonance of the kettle while focusing on strength to support the timpani bowl
- New larger casters are included
- The new tuning indicator can be moved to either side of the timpano for players who desire an American system or German system.
Order today and learn your technique on an instrument that resembles professional models.
4300 Series Standard Aluminum Timpani with Long Cover Specifications:
- Diameter: 23"/26"/29"/32"
- Bowl: aluminum
- Heads: REMO Weather King hazy head with aluminum insert ring
- Balanced action spring mechanism: Maintains proper balance between head and pedal tension
- Range: C28 - Ab36
- Struts: 6
- Hardware: black
- Tuning rods: Ultra-thick tuning rods improve tone characteristics
- Weight: 61.7 lbs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.