- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CSM1345A Concert Maple Snare Drum 13" with SS745A Stand
- Write a Review
- Product 489737
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha CSM1345A has a 13" 6-ply shell designed with a 4-1/2" depth that delivers a light, crisp sound. This snare drum is very effective in small...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Yamaha CSM1345A has a 13" 6-ply shell designed with a 4-1/2" depth that delivers a light, crisp sound. This snare drum is very effective in small ensembles when an outstanding snare sound is required without wanting to be too heavy.
The medium-weight, single-braced concert height stand has a height-adjustment range from 23"-35" height-adjustment range.
- 4-1/2" x 13"
- Weight: 6.39 lb (2.9 kg)
- 2.3 mm steel triple flange Dyna Hoop
- 8 tube lugs
- 6-ply maple shell
- Stainless steel coiled wire snare
- 3.5 mm snare bed (extra deep)
- Chrome piccolo type butt side strainer
- DC type release side
- Heads: Remo Snare Diplomat (bottom) Remo Coated Ambassador (batter)
- Locking snare basket holds drum securely
- Medium weight
- Single braced
- Concert height with 23"”35" height adjustment range