Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha MBL-832SH Bells with Standtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Multi-application, aluminum alloy orchestra bells, with stand.
MBL-832AU Orchestra Bells
Yamaha orchestra bells feature Yamaha's exclusive tuning method that ensures true pitch and a full sound. Made with high-strength aluminum bars, the MBL-832AU bells are exceptionally strong and able to survive the rigors of outdoor performances. The dual, recessed screw bar mounting secures bars under active playing conditions without interfering with your playing. The entire frame is reinforced with metal for even extra toughness outdoors.
Stadium Series Stand with AIRlift
The Yamaha Stadium Series Marching Bell / Xylophone Stand with AIRlift is designed to promote correct playing position on uneven bleachers and in the band room. Two unique technologies, the AIRlift adjustment system and patented Advanced Tripod System (ATS), make this possible. The AIRlift system uses a gas strut to make height adjustment smooth and effortless. ATS technology allows height of one leg to adjust independently of the other two. This means while two legs rest on the stadium floor the third can rest on a bleacher seat. For maximum stability on flat surfaces the Stadium Series Marching Bell / Xylophone Stand with AIRlift tilts back slightly to bring the center of gravity over the stand's base. In addition to these two features, Stadium Series Hardware is made of lightweight aluminum tubes. The aluminum ensures transportation is light and the tubular structure is rugged and durable.
- Yamaha exclusive tuning method
- High-strength aluminum bars
- Matte finish bars
- Dual, recessed screw bar mounting
- Nodal point felt positioning
- Nodal point cord positioning
- Metal reinforced frame
Bells and stand, one complete kit. Order today.
MBL-832SH Bells with Stand Specifications:
- Range 2 1/2 octaves; f2-c5
- Bars High-strength aluminum alloy
- Bar Sizes 1" x 1/4"
- Dimensions 31 1/2" x 20 1/4" x 3"
- Frame Beech wood with four rubber feet
- Other Pitch: A=442Hz; Weight: 15 pounds
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.