- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Silver Bar Vibraphone w/Multi Frame
Silver 3 Octave
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491016 000232000 491016000232000
6-Month* financing available.
For a mellow, focused sound, the YV-2700 Studio vibes uses matte finish aluminum alloy bars on silver vibes and glossy gold finish on gold vibes to p...Click To Read More About This Product
For a mellow, focused sound, the YV-2700 Studio vibes uses matte finish aluminum alloy bars on silver vibes and glossy gold finish on gold vibes to produce a bright, projecting sound. The Multi Frame features 6" castors with in-line locking system for both the swivel and hub rotation, 1 1/2" square piping on three sides of the instrument, set-up options and pneumatic struts for effortless height adjustments by one person and an easy-to-use clamping system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.