- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Student Combination Percussion Kit with Rolling Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26520 000000000 J26520000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha SCK-350 Student Percussion Kit contains all the implements needed by an early percussionist to start building rudiments and travel for les...Click To Read More About This Product
A band director-designed percussion kit
The Yamaha SCK-350 Student Percussion Kit contains all the implements needed by an early percussionist to start building rudiments and travel for lessons and band competitions. This set features a 13" x 3" maple snare drum, an aluminum bell set (F57-C88 range), soft rolling case with retractable handle, an 8" tunable practice pad, combination stand with X-style stand top and snare stand top, music rack; mallets; and Vic Firth SD1 drumsticks. For realistic practice and performance, note names are not printed on the bars. Note name stickers are included and can be applied to the bars if desired.
- Includes a maple-shelled snare, bell and a rolling case
- Bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners
- Simple, durable snare strainer
- Lightweight aluminum bells
- X-style bell stand and snare stand with basket
- Rolling bag with retractable handle
- Durable snare strainer
- Internal snare mute
- Locking snare basket holds drum securely
- Note names included on stickers inside the case
- Band director designed
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.