- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YM-1430C 4.3 Octave Standard Padauk Marimba with Cover
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 500240 000000000 500240000000000
The Yamaha YM-1430 is a 4-1/3-octave standard marimba with a note range of A25-C76. With graduated padauk bars it produces a natural wood tone with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4 1/3 octave standard padauk marimba.
The Yamaha YM-1430 is a 4-1/3-octave standard marimba with a note range of A25-C76. With graduated padauk bars it produces a natural wood tone with a traditional wood marimba feel. It's compact size has a small footprint on stage or while stored. Features include 2-position resonator slots, height-adjustable frame angle supports, essential accidental resonators, and locking casters. Comes with a drop cover.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited
- Height adjustable frame ensures comfortable playing position for all players
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
- Range: 4 1/3 octave; a25-c76
- Bars: padauk wood
- Bar Sizes: graduated; 1½ - 2¼" x 7/8" - 1"
- Resonators: brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 3-position tracking system and only essential accidental resonators
- Height Adjustable Frame: adjustable frame from 32 ½ " - 37"
- Dimensions: 74" x 33"
- Weight: 108 pounds
- Casters: 3"; two locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.