- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Classic Orchestral Cymbal Educator Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95054 000000000 H95054000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With nearly 400 years of cymbal making experience, Zildjian is responsible for methods, techniques and naming conventions throughout the industry. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
A high-end cymbal set assembled for orchestral and symphonic instructors.
With nearly 400 years of cymbal making experience, Zildjian is responsible for methods, techniques and naming conventions throughout the industry. This 2-piece cymbal set includes four necessary accessories for classical percussionists to perform straightaway.
The 18" Orchestral Selection Suspended Cymbal and 18" Orchestral Cymbal Pair both offer an immediate response and the power to sustain the most brilliant of cymbal sounds. The cymbal mallets offer drumstick-like control with the sound and response you expect from a yarn-covered, diamond-shaped and marimba-type head. Delivers great wash and timpani effects for set players.
To ensure a sturdy grip and firm foundation, the set also includes precut Zildjian Leather Cymbal Straps and a Verve Suspended Cymbal Stand with heavy-duty, double-braced legs and size to accommodate up to 22" cymbals. The suspended design of the stand allows the cymbal to resonate freely without the chance for rattles. Also includes a leather hanging strap.
Additionally, this set includes also includes the Verve Concert Cymbal Cradle with sturdy double-braced legs, height adjustability with memory lock and holds any diameter of crash cymbal pairs. Clear rubber covered arms allow for silent placement and prevent damage.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.