- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K 430 Closed Back On-Ear Headphones
- Product H68225
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
On-ear headphones with an ingenious 3D-Axis folding headband, the high-output AKG K 430's offer exceptional dynamic range and an integrated volume co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique folding headband for easy transport, and closed-back design ensure you a better listen.
On-ear headphones with an ingenious 3D-Axis folding headband, the high-output AKG K 430's offer exceptional dynamic range and an integrated volume control. The closed-back design naturally attenuates ambient noise for a more relaxed listening experience. The single-sided cable adds to your comfort while listening.
- Closed-back design
- Unique 3D-Axis folding mechanism for even easier transport
- iPhone compatible
- Soft ear pads for comfortable fit
- Single-sided cable
- Ergonomically designed integrated volume control
- 6.3mm jack adapter
- 99.99% oxygen-free cable
- Hard gold-plated jack plug and contacts
- Closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Suited for (SA)CD, DVD(A), DAT
- Best for MP3, CD, MD, and PC/laptops
- Carrying case
- Frequency range: 12Hz - 28kHz
- Input impedance: 32?
- Sensitivity: 125dB SPL/V
- Headphones weight without cable: 110g
- Max. input power: 30mW