- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altec Lansing Rock Box XL Rugged Bluetooth Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58250 000001000 L58250000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rock Box XL will blow you away with its crystal clear, bass pumping sound and 20-hour battery life. With 5 different LED illuminated modes, this ...Click To Read More About This Product
Waterproof 50W music player with built-in charging port.
The Rock Box XL will blow you away with its crystal clear, bass pumping sound and 20-hour battery life. With 5 different LED illuminated modes, this speaker will keep the party going throughout the night. House Party Pairing will allow you to connect multiple House Party enabled speakers to keep the music playing throughout every room of the house. This powerhouse speaker is certified IP67 Waterproof rating and can even float in the water to keep the music playing no matter where the party takes you.
Waterproof & FloatableCertified IP67 Waterproof Rating ensures that your RockBox XL will stay protected against all the elements. This powerhouse speaker will float in the water, keeping the music playing during the wildest pool parties.
Let your music strobe to the beatBuilt-in LED strobe lights dance around to the beat of your music catching the eye of everyone at the party! Customize the color to match your favorite tunes and switch between 7 different lighting mode options.
Rock out to your favorite tunes!With its 50 Watts RMS, the RockBox XL will blow you away. Dual 3.5" Ferrite Woofers, 30mm x 2 Mylar Tweeter, and dual 160mm x 83mm Passive Radiators.
Amplify your SoundHouse Party Pairing allows you to link up to 50 additional house party enabled speakers to increase the sound.
Just Listen AppDownload the Just Listen App to fully customize your RockBox XL. Control your lighting modes, set EQ preferences, and discovery all the Altec Lansing has to offer!
- Battery Life; Up to 12 hours of battery life
- USB Charging Port; Power up your devices with a built-in USB charging port
- “Just Ask” Access Siri or Google Voice Assistant via Bluetooth on your smartphone through your Rock Box XL
- Waterproof Rating; IP67 Waterproof Rating, Waterproof, Snowproof, Dirtproof and it floats upright!
- House Party Pairing; Pair up to 50 house party enabled speakers at once for a multi-room sound
- 7 Illuminating LED lights Modes
Wireless music player with advanced connectivity.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67; Waterproof, Dirtproof, Shockproof and it FLOATS!
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours + built-in smartphone charger
- LED Illuminating Light: Beat to Music, Solid, Gradual Fade, Multi-Color
- House Party Pairing: Pair up to 50 Speakers
- Just Ask: Siri and Hey Google Voice Assistant via Bluetooth through your smartphone
- Wireless Range: 100 Ft
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.