- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altec Lansing Xpedition 8 Waterproof Active Battery Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18474 000000000 L18474000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xpedition 8 features dual 8" woofers and three 1" tweeters that are powered by 420W of peak power. Customize your sound how you want to hear it —...Click To Read More About This Product
The Xpedition 8 features dual 8" woofers and three 1" tweeters that are powered by 420W of peak power. Customize your sound how you want to hear it —The Xpedition has been designed to disperse sound whether standing upright or laying on its side due to its intelligent stereo orientation. Further, add sound by linking a second Xpedition to create a stereo pair.
This portable, lightweight waterproof speaker actually floats and is easily carried by its integrated handles. The speaker was designed to float in a position where the woofers and tweeters do not hit the water so the sound is just as good in the water as it is on land. The speaker is also equipped with a multi-colored LED light show, including strobe lights; the lights are actually affected by the music and have multiple modes, including locking into one specific color as well as turning them off completely.
- Dual 8” woofers with passive radiators for massive bass
- Built-in Bluetooth and NFC make streaming music easy
- Charging from DC power is great for tailgating
- Multi-colored LED lightshow, including strobe lights
- IP67 waterproof rating waterproof, snowproof, dirtproof and it floats
- Beast mode puts your woofers in to overdrive
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.