- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze iSINE 10 In-Ear Headphones with Lightning and Standard Cables
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51051 000000000 J51051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and built in California, these innovative in-ear headphones are unlike any others. From their unparalleled sound to their unique design aest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The epitome of form meeting function, these headphones are in a league of their own.
Designed and built in California, these innovative in-ear headphones are unlike any others. From their unparalleled sound to their unique design aesthetic, Audeze built the iSINE 10 headphones without regard for the status quo of dynamic driver designs.
Thanks to its proprietary Fluxor magnets, Audeze was able to design more efficient drivers in a much smaller package. The iSINE 10 headphones deliver precise control and fast response times without distortion so music always sounds alive. There’s simply no other in-ear headphone that even comes close to their performance.
Weighing a scant 20 g., the iSINE 10 delivers powerful, high-quality audio that surpasses that of larger traditional headphones. The power-enhancing Fluxor magnets nearly double the magnetic driving force on the large, ultra-thin 30 mm diaphragms to deliver an astoundingly accurate listening experience.
Customize the sound in real time with the Audeze iOS app, which features two presets and a 10-band equalizer. Refine the bass levels and tamp down the highs on peaky recordings. The two EQ presets travel with the cable when switching devices.
Audeze’s award-winning Cipher Lightning cable is specifically optimized for the iSINE Series, and delivers 24-bit digital audio from Apple devices to the headphones. The Cipher cable contains a high-quality inline amplifier, digital-to-analog converter, and DSP for a vivid, life-like audio immersion.
- Ear coupling: In-ear (earbuds)
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Not specified
- Operating principle: Semi-open
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 50kHz
- SPL: 120dB
- Driver diameter: 30 mm
- THD: < .1%
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: .7 oz. (20 g.)
- Style: Straight
- Length: 4.92 ft. (1.5 m)
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Built-in mic: No
Order yours today for a listening experience unlike any other.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.