- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze iSINE 10 In-Ear Headphones with Standard 1/8" Audio Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01409 000000000 L01409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iSINE 10 sounds and looks like no other, an innovative design without a care for the same old status quo of the balanced armature or dynamic driv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
These handcrafted headphones are the epitome of form meeting fashion.
The iSINE 10 sounds and looks like no other, an innovative design without a care for the same old status quo of the balanced armature or dynamic driver designs. The Fluxor Magnets and large 30mm planar magnetic diaphragms deliver precise control and fast response times without distortion so music always sounds alive. Add the included Lightning cable with DSP and there’s no other in-ear headphone that even comes close to its performance.'
Audeze’s award-winning CIPHER™ Lightning cable specially optimized for the iSINE Series, delivers 24-bit digital audio from iPhone/iPad/iPod to the headphones. The CIPHER™ cable contains a high-quality inline amplifier, digital-to-analog converter, and DSP. With the powerful DSP capabilities of the Cipher™ cable, the iSINE headphones deliver a vivid, almost like-you’re-there experience. Customize the sound in real-time with the Audeze iOS App. It features two presets and a 10-band equalizer that changes EQ in real time. Refine the bass levels and tamp down the highs on peaky recordings you still love to hear. The two EQ presets travel with the cable when switching devices.
The Audeze DSP app features two presets to personalize your music playback. It features a 10-band equalizer that changes EQ in real time. Refine the bass levels and tamp down the highs on peaky recordings you still love. Save two EQ curve presets that travel with the cable when switching devices.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium materials for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Ear hooks and Earlocks for long listening comfortability
- Package includes; certificate of authenticity, user guide and warranty, 1.5m audio cable, 1/8” stereo plug input to 2-pin plug output, 1.5m Cipher cable, Lightning plug input to 2-pin plug output
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Universal fit
- Operating principle: In-ear
- Primary application: Hi-Fi listening
- Secondary application: Everyday use
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
- SPL: 120 dB
- Driver size: 30 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 1.5 meter
- Connector: (1) 1/8-inch and (1) Cipher Lightning
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.