- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCD-2 Closed Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40948 000000000 L40948000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the classic sound of Audeze's LCD-2, this closed-backed headphone offers the pure, authentic listening experience of Audeze's planar magn...Click To Read More About This Product
Building on the classic sound of Audeze's LCD-2, this closed-backed headphone offers the pure, authentic listening experience of Audeze's planar magnetic headphone but with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise. The LCD2 Closed-Back headphones produce a private, powerful, and immersive experience.
Boasting a sleek, modern design, superb dynamics, and ultra-low distortion, the LCD2 Closed-Back delivers a rich and hugely satisfying sound. It’s deep and controlled bass is intensely powerful, yet amazingly accurate and delicate when needed.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Hifi listening
- Secondary application: Studio monitoring
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- SPL: 130dB
- Driver size: 106mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not Specified
- Cable type: Not Specified
- Cable Length: Not Specified
- Connector: Not Specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.