- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCD-3 HEADPHONES
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J45521 000000000 J45521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LCD-3 is a time machine that puts you in the room with your favorite artists and musicians. It’s luxuriously spacious, with powerful bass, a rich...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The LCD-3 is a time machine that puts you in the room with your favorite artists and musicians. It’s luxuriously spacious, with powerful bass, a rich and engaging midrange, and a top-end that draws you into the music. Its rich, vibrant sound has scale and authority derived from a deep, ambient soundstage with exciting detail and dynamics. The LCD-3 is said to be the best in the world and its natural timbre, especially through the midrange, has been described as a thing of beauty.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Audeze Technology: Fazor elements, Large ultra thin-film diaphragms, double-sided magnetic structure
Thoroughly engineered for long-term comfort and spacious, realistic sound—order soon.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Open
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Everyday use
- Frequency response: 5Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 102dB
- Driver size: 106 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft.
- Connector: 1/4 in. to dual 4-pin mini-XLR
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.