- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCD-4 Reference Open Circumaural Headphone
- Write a Review
- #L01405 000000000 L01405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LCD-4 represents 40 years of advancements in planar magnetic technology and our own research and development from 2009 onward when we debuted our...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality, American-made headphones for professional studio monitoring and hi-fi listening.
The LCD-4 represents 40 years of advancements in planar magnetic technology and our own research and development from 2009 onward when we debuted our first product. Our new flagship headphone features game-changing technology, like its first-of-the-kind nano-scale diaphragm with Double Fluxor™ Magnet Arrays that nearly double the driving power.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Audeze Technology
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin nano grade Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- Fazor™ elements
- Package Includes
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR Premium LCD Headphone Cable
- Professional travel case
Experience award-winning sound—call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Open
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Hi-Fi listening
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 50 kHz
- SPL: 130dB
- Driver size: 106 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: 1/4-in. to 4-pin mini-XLR
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.