- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCDi4 In-ear Headphone
- Product L01406
Audeze's goal when designing the LCDi4 was to make the absolute best sounding in-ear headphone. They took their award-winning LCD-4 design and s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Revolutionary in-ear planar magnetic headphone
Audeze's goal when designing the LCDi4 was to make the absolute best sounding in-ear headphone. They took their award-winning LCD-4 design and scaled it down to create a far more portable solution without compromising sound quality.
Designed to give the user a truly wide and accurate soundstage, superior transient response, and flat bass response (from 900Hz down to 5Hz), the LCDi4's single driver delivers a coherency of sound that outpaces many multi-driver designs.
Using the same ultra-thin diaphragm that is used in the LCD4s and all Audeze's patented technologies like the Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil technology, the LCDi4 offers unrivaled realism for in-ear headphones. The harmonic distortion is less than 0.1% overall even at high volumes, an amazing achievement for in-ear headphone designs. Weighing 12 grams per side the headphones come with a new magnesium top housing and premium, braided cable made of silver-plated OCC copper with Kevlar threads for additional strength.
- LCD4 film technology - only 0.5 microns thin
- Vibration dampening magnesium housing
- Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil design
- 30mm largest-in-class planar magnetic driver
- Semi-open design for widest, most accurate soundstage
- 1.2m OCC silver-plated, premium braided cable
- Package Includes a high-quality leather travel case, certificate of authenticity, user guide and warranty,
Experience hi-fi audio from these innovative in-ear headphones—call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Universal fit
- Operating principle: In-ear
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Hi-Fi listening
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 50 kHz
- SPL: 120 dB
- Driver size: 30 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 12 g / side
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified