- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCDi4 In-ear Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01406 000000000 L01406000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audeze's goal when designing the LCDi4 was to make the absolute best sounding in-ear headphone. They took their award-winning LCD-4 design and s...Click To Read More About This Product
Revolutionary in-ear planar magnetic headphone
Audeze's goal when designing the LCDi4 was to make the absolute best sounding in-ear headphone. They took their award-winning LCD-4 design and scaled it down to create a far more portable solution without compromising sound quality.
Designed to give the user a truly wide and accurate soundstage, superior transient response, and flat bass response (from 900Hz down to 5Hz), the LCDi4's single driver delivers a coherency of sound that outpaces many multi-driver designs.
Using the same ultra-thin diaphragm that is used in the LCD4s and all Audeze's patented technologies like the Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil technology, the LCDi4 offers unrivaled realism for in-ear headphones. The harmonic distortion is less than 0.1% overall even at high volumes, an amazing achievement for in-ear headphone designs. Weighing 12 grams per side the headphones come with a new magnesium top housing and premium, braided cable made of silver-plated OCC copper with Kevlar threads for additional strength.
- LCD4 film technology - only 0.5 microns thin
- Vibration dampening magnesium housing
- Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil design
- 30mm largest-in-class planar magnetic driver
- Semi-open design for widest, most accurate soundstage
- 1.2m OCC silver-plated, premium braided cable
- Package Includes a high-quality leather travel case, certificate of authenticity, user guide and warranty,
Experience hi-fi audio from these innovative in-ear headphones—call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Universal fit
- Operating principle: In-ear
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Hi-Fi listening
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 50 kHz
- SPL: 120 dB
- Driver size: 30 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 12 g / side
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.