- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze SINE DX On-Ear Open-Back Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01403 000000000 L01403000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SINE DX is Audeze's open-back version of their SINE closed back headphone. With optimized drivers, SINE DX broadcasts an amazingly smooth sound, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Open-back headphone for hi-fi listening.
The SINE DX is Audeze's open-back version of their SINE closed back headphone. With optimized drivers, SINE DX broadcasts an amazingly smooth sound, across a wide frequency spectrum through its on-ear ear cups, delivering hours of fatigue-free listening.
Open-back headphones, by their nature, sound more spacious and feature a wider, deeper soundstage with more air and separation between performers. The sound is exquisite and pulls you into the soul of music with ultra-low-distortion, hugely deep and driving bass, a gorgeous midrange, and sweet highs.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability
Stunning sound. Huge soundstage. Limited availability—call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Open-back
- Operating principle: On-ear
- Primary application: Hi-Fi listening
- Secondary application: Everyday use
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
- SPL: 120dB
- Driver size: 80 x 70 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 12 g / side
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 1.25 mter
- Connector: 3.5 mm to 1/4-in. adapter
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.