Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
An automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Trust Audio-Technica to make it right. Order today.
AT-LP60XBT Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable with Bluetooth Specifications:
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
- Accessories Included: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (30')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: SBC, aptX
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.