- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT33EV Dual Moving Coil Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58182 000000000 L58182000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new half-inch standard mount .3 x .7 mil elliptical AT33EV cartridge features a tapered duralumin cantilever. Dual Moving Coil cartridge design i...Click To Read More About This Product
Half-inch mount turntable cartridge.
The new half-inch standard mount .3 x .7 mil elliptical AT33EV cartridge features a tapered duralumin cantilever. Dual Moving Coil cartridge design increases channel separation and extends the frequency response range delivering extraordinary audio quality. Internally constructed with neodymium magnet for enhanced magnetic energy and PCOCC wire for pure audio transmission.
- Frequency Response 15-50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation 30 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force 1.8-2.2 grams (2.0 grams standard)
- Recommended Load Impedance 100 ohms (with head amplifier connected)
- Output 0.3 (mV at 1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance 0.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape 0.3 x 0.7 mil nude elliptical
- Cantilever Duralumin tapered pipe
- Mount Half-inch
Audio-Technica is a world leader in phonograph cartridge design and production.