- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT33MONO Dual Moving Coil Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58149 000000000 L58149000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT33MONO is designed specifically for use with mono vinyl records.* Due to the horizontal configuration of its PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continu...Click To Read More About This Product
Half-inch mount turntable cartridge.
The AT33MONO is designed specifically for use with mono vinyl records.* Due to the horizontal configuration of its PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) voice coils, the AT33MONO cartridge only generates electrical signal with horizontal movement, yet it also has appropriate compliance in the vertical direction, making it safe for use with stereo records. The cartridge’s 0.65 mil conical stylus is mounted on a hard duralumin cantilever for excellent sound reproduction and dependable performance. Because the AT33MONO does not easily pick up unnecessary strain components from distorted or scratched records, it produces mono audio of a much higher quality than that generated by a stereo cartridge. The cartridge features a strong, rigid body and incorporates Hanenite rubber in the interior and cantilever fulcrum support to eliminate unnecessary vibrations.
- Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz
- Vertical Tracking Angle 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force 2.3-2.7 g (2.5 g standard)
- Recommended Load Impedance More than 100 ohms (when head amplifier is connected)
- Coil Impedance 10 ohms (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance 10 ohms
- Coil Inductance 28 µH (1 kHz)
- Output 0.35 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Stylus Shape 0.65 mil conical
- Stylus Type Nude square shank
- Cantilever Duralumin pipe
- Static Compliance 20 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic Compliance 6 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)
- Mount Half-inch
- Weight 6.9 g (0.24 oz)
- Dimensions 16.0 mm (0.63") H × 16.6 mm (0.65") W × 26.5 mm (1.04") D
- Accessories Included Non-magnetic screwdriver; 2 washers; 2 nuts; cartridge installation screws (13 mm × 2, 19 mm × 2); plastic protector; brush; PCOCC lead wire set
Audio-Technica is a world leader in phonograph cartridge design and production.