- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT33SA Dual Moving Coil Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58174 000000000 L58174000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT33Sa is the first Audio-Technica moving coil cartridge to feature a Shibata line-contact stylus, known for its superior high-range performance ...Click To Read More About This Product
Moving coil cartridge with Shibata stylus delivers exquisite, full-range audio reproduction.
The AT33Sa is the first Audio-Technica moving coil cartridge to feature a Shibata line-contact stylus, known for its superior high-range performance and strong mid and bass sound. The stylus is mounted on a tapered boron cantilever with a double damper for reduced weight and better audio quality. The cartridge’s dual moving coils provide excellent channel separation and are affixed within a strong but lightweight VC mold to greatly reduce unwanted vibration. The cartridge uses a neodymium magnet and a permendur yoke for dramatically enhanced magnetic energy. The PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coils ensure pure audio transmission.
- Frequency Response 15-50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation 30 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Recommended Load Impedance More than 100 ohms (when head amplifier is connected)
- Output 0.4 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance 0.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape Shibata (line contact)
- Cantilever Solid, tapered boron
- Mount Half-inch
Audio-Technica is a world leader in phonograph cartridge design and production.