- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC20 QuietPoint Active Noise-cancelling On-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50434 000000000 L50434000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-ANC20 QuietPoint® Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones block up to 80% of environmental noise and offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable noise-cancelling headphones.
The ATH-ANC20 QuietPoint® Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones block up to 80% of environmental noise and offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and portability. The headphones feature soft ear pads for long-wearing comfort. The detachable cord offers a convenient in-line volume control. Unlike many other noise-cancelling headphones, the ATH-ANC20 audio functions even without batteries or when its noise-cancelling function is turned off. The ATH-ANC20 folds for easy portability and storage and comes with an airline adapter, AAA battery and protective pouch.
- Reduces environmental noise up to 80%
- Clear, high-fidelity audio
- Compact folding design with soft ear pads
- Audio works even after battery depletes
- Detachable cable with in-line volume control
- Also includes travel pouch, airline adapter and AAA battery
Great for focus in chaotic environments. Order soon.
- Type: Active
- Operating principle: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachalr
- Cable Length: 3.'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 104 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.