- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC50iS Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones With Controls
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J39252 000000000 J39252000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With Audio-Technica’s coveted high-fidelity sound quality, noise reduction up to 87%, and a detachable cable with in-line mic and controls for answer...Click To Read More About This Product
Reduces environmental noise up to 87%.
With Audio-Technica’s coveted high-fidelity sound quality, noise reduction up to 87%, and a detachable cable with in-line mic and controls for answering calls and controlling music, the ATH-ANC50iS provides a versatile, yet very affordable, entry into the world of QuietPoint®. The heavily padded earcups are designed to fit snuggly but comfortably over your ears, resulting in excellent passive noise cancellation. Flick the switch on the left earcup and the active noise-cancelling technology will kick on, effectively blocking environmental noise – use it when listening to music or to just give yourself some peace and quiet in noisy places.
Connect the ATH-ANC50iS headphones to your favorite portable device using the 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line control and microphone, which lets you answer calls and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video. The high-quality, omnidirectional mic ensures clear transmission of your voice without requiring you to speak directly into the mic. The headphones also come with an airline adapter, AAA battery and a zippered protective pouch.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Mobile
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 20kHz
- SPL: 104 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 3.9 ft.
- Connector: 3.5mm
- Built-in mic: Yes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.