- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-AVC400 Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones
- Write a Review
- L28146 000000000 L28146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-AVC400 headphones are designed to enhance your enjoyment of music and movies. The large 53 mm drivers provide clear but powerful mid-low freq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enhance your enjoyment of music and movies.
The ATH-AVC400 headphones are designed to enhance your enjoyment of music and movies. The large 53 mm drivers provide clear but powerful mid-low frequency reproduction, while the bass-reflex port in each housing delivers an expansive low-end. Plus, the soft, contoured earpads not only allow you to wear the headphones comfortably for hours, they also ensure proper isolation that maintains the deep bass sound.
The headphones are equipped with a self-adjusting headband support mechanism that automatically gives you the best fit possible. They also feature a 3.0 m (9.8') cable with a 3.5 mm (⅛") gold-plated stereo mini-plug and 6.3 mm (¼") adapter, allowing you to plug the headphones into home or portable audio components.
- Large 53mm drivers reproduce powerful mid-low frequencies
- Self-adjusting headband support mechanism automatically delivers the best possible fit
- Bass-reflex port creates tight, deep bass sound
- Newly designed soft earpads reduce pressure on your ears
- 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (⅛") gold-plated stereo mini plug and 6.3 mm (¼") adapter
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Secondary application: Personal listening
- Frequency response: 5Hz-23kHz
- SPL: 105dB
- Driver size: 53mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Cable Length: 9.8'
- Connector: 1/8"
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.