- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-CK200BT Wireless In-ear Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50438 000001000 L50438000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-CK200BT in-ear headphones give you excellent wireless audio at a great price. The powerful 9 mm drivers deliver clear, vibrant audio from a B...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact Bluetooth in-ears with mic.
The ATH-CK200BT in-ear headphones give you excellent wireless audio at a great price. The powerful 9 mm drivers deliver clear, vibrant audio from a Bluetooth® wireless signal, while the compact housings and interchangeable eartips (XS, S, M, L) provide good sound isolation and a comfortable, customizable fit.
The headphones feature an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and control music playback on compatible smartphones and other devices. The ATH-CK200BT’s design conveniently situates the mic and controls for easy access and places the battery case on the upper back where, if desired, it can be attached to your shirt collar with the included clip. The internal battery powers the headphones for up to 7 hours (200 hours standby) and can be recharged with the included 30 cm (1') USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Powerful 9 mm drivers
- Neckband design with clip for attaching battery pack to shirt collar
- Internal battery provides up to 7 hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes eartips (XS/S/M/L) and 30 cm (1') USB charging cable
- Compact housings provide good sound isolation and a comfortable, secure fit
- Available in black, blue and white
Mic control is a great feature. Order today.
- Type: In-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 24 kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 9 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: Around the neck
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 218 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.