- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-CKS550IS Solid Bass In-Ear Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50436 000000000 L50436000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With newly designed drivers and in-line mic and control, the ATH-CKS550iS Solid Bass in-ear headphones give you portable, smartphone-compatible headp...Click To Read More About This Product
Ibn-line mic with controls, good sound quality.
With newly designed drivers and in-line mic and control, the ATH-CKS550iS Solid Bass in-ear headphones give you portable, smartphone-compatible headphones with superb bass reproduction. The powerful 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers feature an extra magnet in front of the driver to create a concentrated magnetic field that helps produce full, textured bass. Audio-Technica’s specially designed Multiple-Transition Diaphragms add to the expansive bass response, as does the new Bass Venting System, which provides excellent air damping.
The 1.2 m (3. 9') flat cable includes an in-line mic and control that lets you answer calls and control music on your smartphone or other portable device. The ATH-CKS550iS also comes with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that fit onto the headphones’ two-position posts, supplying a custom fit with outstanding sound isolation. A convenient carrying pouch is also included.
Available in black, blu, white and red.
- 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers with Multiple-Transition Diaphragms deliver superb bass
- Bass Venting System provides excellent air damping
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback on smartphones and other portable devices
- Two-position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying pouch
In-ear headphones with pronounced bass.
- Type: In-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 24 kHz
- SPL: 104 dB
- Driver size: 9.8 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: Y-type
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 7.5 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.