- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-LS400IS In-Ear Quad Armature Driver Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50451 000000000 L50451000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring quad balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the ATH-LS400iS in-ear headphones deliver clear, immersiv...Click To Read More About This Product
Quad armature drivers for detailed sound.
Featuring quad balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the ATH-LS400iS in-ear headphones deliver clear, immersive audio with full, powerful bass. Each housing contains one mid-frequency and one high-frequency driver, along with two low-frequency drivers, resulting in incredibly well-balanced sound across the entire frequency range, and including strong, fully realized bass.
The housings are constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to reduce unwanted resonance while also providing sleek, see-through styling. Specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, are encased within the eartip posts, guiding music from the drivers to the listener’s ears with improved high-frequency response. The eartip posts are angled for a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
The ATH-LS400iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback on compatible devices. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
- Quad balanced armature drivers, specially designed for the Live Sound series, feature one mid-frequency and one high-frequency driver, along with two low-frequency drivers for clear, powerfully immersive sound with exceptional bass
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Housings constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and hard carrying case
For discriminating listens. Order today.
- Type: Balanced Armature
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 105 dB
- Driver size: 9.8 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: Detachable w/2 A2DC connectors
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 12 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.