- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-LS50IS In-Ear Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50477 000003000 L50477000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bring the concert experience to your everyday life. With its Dual Symphonic Drivers, the ATH-LS50iS “Live Sound” in-ear headphones deliver the sonic ...Click To Read More About This Product
Dual driver technology.
Bring the concert experience to your everyday life. With its Dual Symphonic Drivers, the ATH-LS50iS “Live Sound” in-ear headphones deliver the sonic realism that will have you cheering like you’re in the front row. The two 8.8 mm drivers are serially situated within each housing and driven simultaneously to reduce diaphragm distortion and generate a balanced sound with deep, rounded bass and clear mid and high frequencies.
The housings are constructed of durable ABS resin that helps to reduce unwanted resonance, and the eartip posts are angled to provide a comfortable, sound-isolating fit. Within the posts are specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, to guide the music to your ears with improved high-frequency response.
The ATH-LS50iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
Available in black, navy, red and yellow.
- Exclusive 8.8 mm “Live Tuned” Dual Symphonic Drivers, comprised of two drivers serially situated within each housing, generate a balanced sound with reduced distortion and strong, articulated bass
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Durable ABS resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
Cool colors, great sound and features.
- Type: In-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 8.8 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: w/mic and control
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 6.5 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.